A Home Energy Evaluation Can Determine:
Indoor air quality, Possible moisture issues, comfort related issues, durability, safety concerns and energy saving opportunities.
When we perform an energy audit we’re looking for air leakage, insulation levels and proper ventilation that affect the health, and the overall comfort and energy usage of your home.
- Contact us to schedule an energy audit.
- We’ll come to your location at a time that works for you.
- All of our inspection techniques are non-invasive, cutting edge technology!
How do we Perform the Evaluation?
We rely on non-invasive, cutting edge technology to find problem areas. Some of our testing equipment includes:
- The Blower Door– determines air exchange through the building shell. National data shows 20%-30% of a home’s energy is lost due to air infiltration.
- The Duct Blaster– up to 25% of a home’s total energy bill can be attributed to leaky duct work into unconditioned spaces.
- The Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera– identifies missing or poorly installed insulation.